Policies and Procedures
Policies and procedures are in place for all aspects of school life. There are more than 70 in total which
The DfE requires schools to make available the following policies and procedures on their website:
- Accessibility Plan for Disabled Pupils
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Behaviour and Exclusion Policy
- British Values Statement
- Charging and Remissions (Currently under review)
- Child Protection Policy/ Safeguarding
- Complaints Policy
- Equality of Opportunity Policy
- Equality Objectives
- E-Safety Policy
- Physical Education Policy
- SEND Provision
- Separated Parents Policy
Please click on the links to view these policies and procedures.
Class Anti-Bullying Policies
Should you require information about these or other school policies please contact Sue Winfield or Linda Crosswaite in school office who will be happy to help you.
"They respect one another and all the adults, and say that they and their views are respected in return."